Northwest Women’s Healthcare is seeking a Medical Assistant to join our team!
Northwest Women’s Healthcare
Obstetrics & Gynecology CNA or Medical Assistant
Located – First Hill Seattle
We are seeking a CNA/MA-R/MA-C for our established practice, consisting of 8 physicians and 4 mid-level providers in Seattle, Washington.
- Build experience and rapport with some of the most respected OB/GYN’s in the Seattle area
- Gain valuable exposure to OB/GYN care and learn how to assist with office procedures
- Work closely with various hospitals, medical offices, and physicians in the First Hill area
- Perfect your existing skills and build new ones to help gain experience for your future healthcare goals.
- High School Diploma/GED
- CNA or Medical Assistant License required
- Licensed in the state of Washington
- Experience preferred in OB/GYN procedures
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
- EMR Experience – Greenway & NextGen experience preferred but not required
- Ability to write letters of medical necessity as needed
- Ability to learn and facilitate all services applicable to the clinic
- Generous vacation and holiday pay
- Monthly staff lunches
- Free parking or bus pass
- 4 10-hour shifts per week. No weekends
- Medical, vision & dental
- Disability & life insurance coverage
- Flex spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Retirement plan with 5% match and profit sharing
- Performs general nursing care to patients, including phlebotomy
- Serve as liaison between physician and patient
- Ensure efficient workflow by cleaning, organizing, and regularly restocking exam rooms
- Set up for and assist physicians in patient examinations and/or minor office procedures
- Strong communication skills throughout all department
- Excellent and professional patient care
- Provide coverage for other doctors as needed
- Schedule inpatient and outpatient surgeries and coordinate pre- and post-operative appointments
- Triage patient phone calls, questions, and correspondence
- Maintain positive relationships with outside offices and surgery centers
- Collect and input accurate Medical History in EMR system
- Accurate collection of vital Signs
- Sterilizing equipment
- Prepare lab and pathology specimens
- Notifying patients of lab results
- Ability to work in a busy and challenging environment & effectively multi-task
At Northwest Women’s Healthcare we are committed to providing comprehensive, expert obstetric and gynecologic care in a warm and personalized environment.
Northwest Women’s Healthcare, founded in 1989, continues to be a premier Seattle OB/GYN group. We have delivered over 20,000 babies and performed thousands of gynecologic procedures. Located in the heart of the city, near Swedish Medical Center First Hill, we provide the full spectrum of OB/GYN care that is both individualized and evidence-based. Our dedicated medical staff of doctors and nurse practitioners works as a cohesive group and shares knowledge to provide excellent care for our patients. We are supported by a competent and caring office staff. Our obstetrician/gynecologists have extensive experience and are board certified with the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Job Type: Full-time
This position is full time with 4-10 hour shifts each week.
If you want to apply for this position, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com